Welcome Paytrust Users! SilverBills is creating a low priced, tech enabled, self-service product.
Details will be forthcoming from Paytrust over the coming months.
Trustworthiness is Our Guiding Principle.
Why You Can Trust SilverBills:
- In operation and trusted by families and professionals since 2014.
- Vetted by the National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health (the “NIH”) and recipient of a $1.9 million grant from the NIH.
- Existing contracts and vetted by the New York City Department for the Aging, the County of Maui Hawaii and others.
- Better Business Bureau Rating and Marci Lobel-Esrig, Founder, CEO and General Counsel is a Member of the Board of Directors of the Better Business Bureau.
- Theft, Professional Liability, Cyber and General Liability Insurance Policies. No claims since company inception.
- Fully vetted and invested in by: AARP, Hearst, Allianz Life and Securian Financial.
- Proud member of AARP’s highly curated AgeTech Collaborative.
- Management team comprised of seasoned legal and financial professionals with decades of experience.
- Member of the highly selective OnRamp Insurance Accelerator Program and the MassChallenge Fintech Program.
- Finalist in Aging 2.0 Global Startup Competition.
- Mentioned in numerous national publications including, Consumer Reports, Next Avenue and AARP Magazine.
- SilverBills happily provides references upon request.
- Leading fraud detection and A.I. monitoring tools constantly in use.
Partner With UsContact Us
Do you have customers or clients that could benefit from our service?
In the process of helping families manage bills, we also make businesses more efficient by ensuring timely payments and migrating customers to paperless billing and your online portal.
Contact us at [email protected] to find out how we can assist you.