If you believe that your work is being infringed on www.SilverBills.com or another website operated by SilverBills®’ (collectively, the “Site”), please provide our designated agent with a written notice containing the following information, in accordance with 17 USC 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our Site can be reached as follows:
1333A North Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10804
Telephone: 866 653 4427
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a valid DMCA takedown notice that we have received. If you receive such notice from us, you may provide us with a counter-notification in writing, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA, to our designated agent that includes all of the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
When we receive a counter-notification, we may reinstate the posts or material in question, in our sole discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, see FAQs or Contact us
No: SilverBills was specifically designed to benefit individuals who do not have or want to use computers. However, if you use a computer and want to access your account, you will be able to do so at any time using the SilverBills secure portal. In addition, you may provide written authorization for third parties like adult children, accountants, and attorneys to access your information via the SilverBills portal.
Call SilverBills any time at: 866 653 4427 or email: [email protected] Once you have an Account Manager, you will receive direct contact information for him or her.
Call SilverBills anytime at: 866 653 4427 or email: [email protected] SilverBills will obtain your authorization to add a new vendor. Again, after you have an Account Manager, you may provide this information to him or her directly.